Here are the 8 Reasons to buy the FlexiSpot Standing Desk Riser
- Workstation can be adjusted while sitting or standing with one easy squeeze of the handle
- Last surface area allows you to not only place the monitor at a distance from your eyes, but also provides enough room for other work materials such as scribbling pads, pen stands and other stationary items.
- You can integrate your tablet or mobile phone with this standing desk
- 12 height adjustments allow you work with different height levels. It gives a better work posture with healthy wrist and arm positions.
- Does not require extra space as it rises vertically within its own footprint.
- A sturdy construction that can support up to 35 LBs of weight. The design was created after fatigue testing 6000 times.
- Works with ergonomic monitor mounts while other regular desk risers may not
- Requires a simple one step assembly
Why should you buy a FlexiSpot standing desk riser in the first place?
Research indicates that sitting for long hours can increase the risk of dangerous diseases:
- Risk of Lung cancer by 54 percent, Uterine cancer by 66 percent and Colon cancer by 30 percent
- Sitting for long hours can slow down digestion, which will eventually lead to bloating, heartburn and constipation
- Your brain function slows when your body is sedentary for too long
- Neck pain, shoulder pain and back pain among corporate executives are caused majorly due to long hours of sitting.
- You can lower the risk of all the above illnesses by shifting between standing and sitting positions while working on your computers.
What if you can completely got rid of their back pain simply by avoiding to sit for long hours? Hold that thought while we discuss the benefits of standing compared to sitting.
The Benefit of Standing
When you stand and work, your abdominal muscles get tensed. This gives enough exercise for your abdominal muscles to remain strong. Sitting on the other hand will degenerate the muscle.
Standing Desk Risers provide a unique way to maintain an ideal work posture. It’s a must for any business that cares for its employees.
It’s an ideal gift for your hard working husband/wife or any family member who requires to put in loads of hours sitting on their computer systems.
Given the health benefits, it’s a very small price to pay – it’s a no-brainer.
Why should I buy the FlexiSpot Standing Desk Riser instead of a regular desk riser?
Here’s the difference between a regular standing desk riser and FlexiSpot Desk Riser:
|S.No.||Regular Desk Riser||Flexispot Standing Desk Riser|
|1||Accommodates only one monitor or laptop||Can accommodate one desktop monitor, laptop, a tablet, coffee mug and scribbling pad|
|2||May require bolting to the actual desk||Freely sits on the desk|
|3||Does not work with tall people||12 height adjustment settings allows it to be used by people with different heights|
|4||No hydraulics – causing jerky, shaky movement||Works with a gas spring hovering system that allows smooth and stable movement|
|5||Keyboard tray is non removable||Has a removable keyboard tray|
|6||May require additional space around the actual desk depending on the design||Rises and folds vertically within its own footprint. No additional space will be required|
Other standing desk risers are either too cheaply built or too expensive to serve the purpose. The FlexiSpot Standing Desk Riser is priced just right and provides great value for money.